Fred Harvey Era Native American Peace Silver Dollar Sterling Silver Bracelet
Fred Harvey era Native American Indian 1922 Peace Silver Dollar Sterling silver cuff bracelet, stamped STERLING, and unmarked, but most likely Navajo. The coin is set in a smooth, well-constructed bezel, and secured to a three-tine cuff that merges together mid-shank. The cuff has beautiful, deep Native American motif stamps all over, down to the terminals. An elaborate scallop applique adorns each side of the cuff.
This piece weighs 56.9 grams, it's 1 9/16" tall, and measures 5 5/8" around the inside, end to end. Add 1 1/8 for the gap. This old beauty is in excellent condition. Thank you for supporting authentic Native American art.
The item "Fred Harvey Era Native American Peace Silver Dollar Sterling Silver Bracelet" is in sale since Saturday, October 13, 2018. This item is in the category "Collectibles\Cultures & Ethnicities\Native American\ US\1935-Now\Jewelry". The seller is "goesaround2014" and is located in Las Vegas, Nevada. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Jewelry Type: Bracelet
- Style: Cuff
- Ethnic Origin: Southwestern Native American Indian
- Modified Item: No
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Main Stone: No Stone
- Metal: Sterling Silver, Coin Silver
- Material: Sterling Silver, Coin Silver
- Featured Refinements: Old, Collectible, Handcrafted, Fred Harvey Era
- Artisan: Unsigned
- Provenance: Ownership History Not Available
- Origin: Southwestern Native American Indian
- Tribal Affiliation: Most likely Navajo
- Bracelet Size: 6 3/4"