Fred Harvey Era Navajo Stamped Sterling Silver Thunderbird Cuff Bracelet
Old Fred Harvey era Native American Indian stamped Sterling silver thunderbird cuff bracelet, unmarked but most likely Navajo. This outstanding bracelet showcases an intricate thunderbird applique in the center of the silver band, adorned by hogan buttons and deep Native American motif stamps across the shank.
This piece is just over 41 grams, it's 1 1/2" wide, and measures 6 1/8" around the inside, end to end. Add 11/16 for the gap. Exceptional design, thunderbird applique, and stamp-work.
Thank you for supporting authentic Native American art. The item "Fred Harvey Era Navajo Stamped Sterling Silver Thunderbird Cuff Bracelet" is in sale since Sunday, May 19, 2019. This item is in the category "Collectibles\Cultures & Ethnicities\Native American\ US\1935-Now\Jewelry". The seller is "goesaround2014" and is located in Las Vegas, Nevada. This item can be shipped to United States.
- Jewelry Type: Bracelet
- Style: Cuff
- Ethnic Origin: Southwestern Native American Indian
- Modified Item: No
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Main Stone: No Stone
- Metal: Sterling Silver
- Material: Sterling Silver
- Featured Refinements: Harvey Era Navajo Silver Thunderbird Bracelet
- Artisan: Unmarked
- Provenance: Ownership History Not Available
- Origin: American Southwestern
- Tribal Affiliation: Most likely Navajo