Old Pawn, Fred Harvey Era Sterling Silver & Petrified Wood Cuff Bracelet, 39.6g
Thank you for taking the time to view my item. Vintage, Fred Harvey Era Native American Sterling silver and Petrified Wood Agate cuff bracelet in EXCELLENT condition. A beautiful, vintage Native American work of art. Bracelet weighs about 39.6 grams.
The bracelets inside circumference from end to end measures about 5-7/8 inches long, with an additional 1.25 inch adjustable gap. The centerpiece measures about 1.25 inches long. Please feel free to contact me anytime if you have any questions. Please make sure to view all of the photos as they are a major part of the items description and may contain sizes and weighs. Weighs about 39.6 grams.
The item "Old Pawn, Fred Harvey Era Sterling Silver & Petrified Wood Cuff Bracelet, 39.6g" is in sale since Monday, October 26, 2020. This item is in the category "Jewelry & Watches\Ethnic, Regional & Tribal\Native American\Bracelets". The seller is "fine_native_finds" and is located in Dearborn, Michigan. This item can be shipped to United States.
- Jewelry Type: Old Pawn Native American Cuff Bracelets
- Material: Sterling Silver, Petrified Wood
- Metal: Sterling Silver
- Main Stone: Rainbow Petrified Wood Agate
- Brand: Hand Made Native American Jewelry
- Tribal Affiliation: Navajo
- Modified Item: No
- Featured Refinements: Native American Cuff Bracelet
- Style: Cuff
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Country of Origin: USA
- Signed: No
- Artisan: Please See Detailed Photos
- lot: No