STUNNING! BIG, Fred Harvey Era Sterling Silver & Spiderweb Turquoise Ring, 11.1g
Thank you for taking the time to view my item. BIG, Fred Harvey Era Native American Sterling Silver and Spiderweb Turquoise Ring in excellent condition. Ring weighs about 11.1 grams. Ring size is about 7. Face of ring measures about 1-5/16 by 1 inches. Please feel free to contact me anytime if you have any questions. Please make sure to view all of the photos as they are a major part of the items description and may contain sizes and weighs. Please Note: We use the term Sterling Silver for all items that test at least.
BIG, Fred Harvey Era Native American Sterling Silver and Spiderweb Turquoise Ring. BIG, Fred Harvey Era Sterling Silver & Spiderweb Turquoise Ring, 11.1g" is in sale since Thursday, September 30, 2021. This item is in the category "Jewelry & Watches\Ethnic, Regional & Tribal\Rings".
The seller is "fine_native_finds" and is located in Dearborn, Michigan. This item can be shipped to United States.
- Ethnic & Regional Style: Native American
- Metal: Sterling Silver
- Ring Size: About 7
- Brand: Handmade Native American Jewelry
- Jewelry Type: Fred Harvey Era Native American Rings
- Material: Sterling Silver, Turquoise
- Tribal Affiliation: Navajo
- Artisan: Please See Detailed Photos
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Country of Origin: USA
- Modified Item: No
- Main Stone: Spiderweb Cerillos Turquoise